DESCARGA ESTOS ARCHIVOS PARA INFORMARTE DE NUESTRA LINEA DE INVESTIGACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
Coming soon ...
- Facing against multiple stressors: genetic variation and adaptive potential in Pinus pinaster. Lopez-Goldar et al.
- Inter-population variation in defensive allocation in Pinus sylvestris and associated environmental gradients. Cortegoso-Galman et al.
- Negative genetic correlation between induced and constitutive defences in pine trees. Sampedro et al.
- Perception of herbivory in the neighbourhood in young pine trees. Sampedro et al.
- Oliva, Sampedro et al. Transgenerational induction of defences in a pine tree.
- Suárez-Vidal et al. Effects of drought stress on the resistance of a Mediterranean pine against a bark chewing insect: a multidisciplinary study.
- Nunes da Silva et al. Exogenous jasmonate application triggers a resistant phenotype against the pine wilt nematode in a highly susceptible pine species
https://youtu.be/xyG5kdAc-e8 (Spanish version)
// Radio podcasts from Efervesciencia (min 2:45) and RadioVoz // Interview at RTV